人力资源 serves DSU faculty, administrators, and professional and support staff employees.
的 mission of the 人力资源部 is to formulate human resource policies and programs that enhance the quality of academic and administrative work environments; to collaborate with academic and administrative departments in supporting effective recruitment and development of a highly qualified faculty and staff workforce; and to be a strategic partner in creating a work environment which fosters individual achievement, 团队合作, 完整性, 专业, 和问责制.
Delta State University is committed to a policy of equal employment and educational opportunity. Delta State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, 宗教, 国家的起源, 性, 性别认同, 性取向, 年龄, 残疾, 或者老兵身份. This policy extends to all programs and activities supported by the University.
All employees of Delta State University must complete the Workplace Discriminatory Harassment Awareness & Prevention Training Course/Webcast and the Active Shooter Situations: What Should You Do? Webcast through the Mississippi State Personnel Board and send certificates of completion to the DSU Office of 人力资源.
- To complete the Workplace Discriminatory Harassment Awareness & 预防培训请访问 Workplace Discriminatory Harassment Awareness & 预防网络直播 在ie浏览器中打开. This training will take approximately 16 minutes to complete.
- To complete the Active Shooter training go to Active Shooter Situations: What Should you Do? 在ie浏览器中打开. This training will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Delta State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Send questions and comments regarding this site to 丽莎生姜
“To contribute to Delta State University’s strategic and operating success, and enhance the quality of work for all our employees.”
Human Resource Foundation Principles
- Understand the business environment in which we perform
- Protect the dignity of our employees
- Demonstrate a true service orientation
- Pursue innovative approaches to human resource man年龄ment
- Practice 团队合作 and mutual support within the human resource function
- Demonstrate principled leadership
- Act with 完整性 and high ethical standards.
- Ensure a working environment that emphasizes open communication, 尊重个人, and a healthy balance between work, 个人, and family life; and a work environment which ensures that employees derive a sense of accomplishment, 贡献, and pride from their association with Delta State University.
- Establish a culture that values individual diversity, and emphasizes developing employees and their leadership capabilities.
This p年龄 is maintained by 丽莎生姜. Send questions and comments regarding this site to lgiger@delta状态.edu
的 HRM Tool Kits provide information on human resources processes handled by Delta State University. 工具包 contain instructions and links to forms, policies, and related web sites. If you need assistance, contact 人力资源 at 662-846-4035.
Delta State University is committed to a policy of equal employment and educational opportunity. Delta State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, 宗教, 国家的起点, 性, 年龄, 残疾, 或者老兵身份. This policy extends to all programs and activities supported by the University.
Send questions and comments regarding this site to 丽莎生姜.
- 健康 Quotient No Longer Required; 的 健康 Quotient Survey is no longer required in order to receive wellness benefits. 的 survey is still available on the Department of Finance and Administration Web site; however, employees are not required to complete the survey. For more information, visit the Know Your Benefits website at: http://knowyourbenefits.dfa.state.ms.us/
- DSU’s new cafeteria plan administrator – Southern Administrators and Benefit Consultants. 点击 在这里 to view the instructions on how to enroll in the Section 125 cafeteria plan on-line.
- State and School Employees’ 健康保险 Plan: On-line Explanation of Benefits
- 2月1日生效, 2011, the State 健康 Plan went live with a secure portal that allows participants to access 个人 information about healthcare claims and benefit information. 的 my蓝色的网站 provides access to Explanation of Benefits (EOB), ordering an identification card, and links to health plan information. 的 attached memo and poster provide instructions for creating an account on the secure site.
- 新 Recruitment and Hiring Guidelines 工具包
For more information contact the 人力资源部: